Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bare Escentuals

Bare Escentuals RareMinerals Skin Revival Night Treatment is amazing! I have been using Bare Escentuals products for a few years and LOVE all their products. Here is what they have to say about their products:


We use only the finest quality ingredients in our products to give you everything you want without anything your skin doesn't need. Our proprietary bareMinerals formula represents the ideal mix of makeup and skincare; problem-solving cosmetics that perfect and pamper the complexion. It's makeup so pure you can sleep in it.

And because that's how we think, you'll never find anything that's not healthy, natural or good for you in our products. What's not in bareMinerals is just as important as what's in them. Less is more.


I recently discovered the RareMinerals Night Treatment. It makes my skin feel amazing in the morning. I purchase all my Bare Escentual from QVC, but you can purchase their products directly through them or Sephora. I highly recommend any of their products.






No comments:

Post a Comment