Friday, March 5, 2010

Got Stains???

You need a little bit of this and and little bit of that....
 
Having a small child means....STAINS and lots of them. I really dont know how my daughter manages to get so dirty. Here is my solution. I fill my kitchen sink with the hotest water possible. I put in 1 cup of OxiClean and allow the clothing to soak for an hour or so. Then I take a plain bar of Dove soap and rub the bar directly into the stain. Somehow the two together are magic. I've been known to leave the clothing in the sink for a few hours. Then wash in your regular cycle. You might not want to leave dark clothing soaking for too long, you might alter the color.  

3 comments:

  1. I am now following you from FF..I have always used Dawn which seems to work wonders but I will try the Dove with the Oxi next time...
    http://tatumsreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by for a visit from MBC. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Follow

    Following From...

    http://bizzimommi.blogspot.com

    Hope You'll Stop By

    ReplyDelete