Sunday, January 17, 2010

Favorite Vacuum

For Christmas Santa brought me an Animal Dyson Vacuum. With 3 dogs and a small child, this was by far my favorite gift. Yes, I'm a little on the odd side to be in love with a vacuum. I cannot believe the suction and how easy it is to use and clean. Dyson will even send you a reminder when its time to wash the filter. Yes!!! The filter is washable. No more filters to purchase every 3 months like my last vacuum. It also comes with attachments for your furniture. My advice on making that BIG purchase, buy one from Bed, Bath, & Beyond using one of their 20% coupons...BTW BBB takes their expired coupons. You can also purchase a refrib vacuum from Frys or Google to find one.  You can save a lot of money by buying a refrib.





No comments:

Post a Comment