Friday, January 15, 2010

PSI Bands

When I was pregnant with my daughter, night time was the worst. I had night time sickness and could only find relief with PSI Bands. I loved all the colors to choose from and most importantly, no drugs were involved. They worked great for motion sickness as well. I found that after I wore them to a theme park!
Here is what their site has to say about the product:

Psi Bands (pronounced "Sigh Bands") are acupressure wrist bands for the relief of nausea due to morning sickness (pregnancy), motion sickness/ travel, chemotherapy, and anesthesia.


Unlike any product on the market, Psi Bands are: Drug-free, Adjustable, Comfortable, Fashionable, Waterproof, Reusable, Affordable

FDA-cleared Psi Bands are a stylish alternative for those who suffer from nausea.

No comments:

Post a Comment